Production of GRP Pipes and Fittings
In-house production at our locations in Germany and Poland guarantees the highest quality. Our In-house pipe systems are manufactured using GRP material (vinyl ester resin, polyester resin) on state-of-the-art numerically controlled winding machines. Top quality, raw materials are used exclusively in the process.
- Compliance with all established standards and licences
- Nominal Diameters DN 25 – 4,000 mm
- Vinyl ester resins and Polyester resins
- With 0.5 mm and 2.5 mm chemical corrosion barrier
- With thermoplastic lining made of PVC, PP and PE
- Pipe joining methods adhesive bonding and lamination
- For pressure up to 16 bar
Primary and secondary pipeline supports
At our German plant in Draschwitz, we produce primary and secondary holder systems for pipelines featuring from 25 to 4,000 mm in nominal width under the direction of qualified special welding engineers. The specifically developed holders for our GRP pipe systems guarantee maximum quality. If needed, we can sandblast or coat pipeline supports at our plant as well.